Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fuck California

Okay, fuck the days thing. I hate being restricted, and I really did not want to continue on with the blog day thing.
I'm upset. CG called me tonight when he was on his way to one of his friend's houses, but I was at Cindy's for her son's birthday party. Thus, we were only able to talk for about 10 minutes. He and I also couldn't talk last night because Ashley stayed over my house.
What got me upset tonight was something he said to me while we briefly talked. He said that he feels 'disconnected' from me because we haven't talked in a couple of days. Normally we talk for an hour or two a night, so I can understand why he feels that way. I'm more upset about our situation.
It just reminds me of how difficult this might actually become, and how shitty it is to live 2500 miles away from the one person you would most like to be with. I hate the distance. I hate that we don't have the opportunity to evolve as a normal couple. I can't enjoy dinner with him, meet his friends, kiss him good morning as often as we would wish. We're so limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment