Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 3

Day 3 - Your Parents

Okay, so whoever designed this clearly didn't think about the complications tied to who you consider your parents to be, especially coming from a divorced household. Thus, I will slightly change this to specifically write to my mom.

Momma,
My greatest fear is loosing you. Often times I get struck with the worst kind of anxiety thinking you might be in danger. Last year when I received a phone call informing me that you had been shot, I nearly died of a heart attack. I literally collapsed. Every ounce of fear, every imagined thought of loosing you, couldn't prepare me for the news I received that night. Chills still run through me remembering. I know many people worry about their parents' health and safety, but when I personally loose myself in the thought of somehow living without you, my heart drops and my lungs tighten. I don't think it is possible to live without you. In spite of the distance between me and you, you are indescribably close to me.
My only wish is to make you happy and proud to have sacrificed so much for me and Billy. I love you. Always and forever.

- Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment