Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Merry?

Not even 24 hours later.
It happens.

------

I know I sound like the devil when I say this, but I hate Christmas. I can't stand holiday music or the obsessive amount of time people spend shopping in malls. Regardless of the time of year, people are still assholes and families still fight. I wish people were more respectful of other who don't happen to like the Christmas season. Granted, my feelings are highly do to my poverty level and clusterfuck of a family, but I think my sentiments have more to do with the 'fakeness' associated with the holiday. I find that people pretend most when its the Christmas season. Majority of the people who celebrate the holiday don't even believe in Jesus... seems ironic/fake. I completely understand how bitter I sound, I just can't be happy this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment